Intervac lid sinds2010
|June 23, 2022 - June 30, 2022||1 weeks|
A week over midsummer not so far away, fai Denmark, Germany etc
|October 29, 2022 - November 06, 2022||1 weeks|
Seaside house in Arild, Sweden
Arild is coast village in the very south of Sweden (Skåne) placed in a nature reservate only five min walk to the sea. There are several restaurants, and also a public pool in walking distance. In the area there are lots of walking-/cycling- paths which stretches hundreds of kilometers away in all directions. Arild is located only 1,5 hour drive from Copenhagen, 2 hour from Gothenburg and within 15/30 min you find Höganäs/Helsingborg with more restaurants, cinemas, museums etc.
The house has a secluded and woody garden, with a lovely terrace which contains comfortable furnitures and a big gas barbacue. There is also a big green house wich is perfect for rainy or colder days. Outside the greenhouse we have an outdoor shower. In the house there are four bedrooms, at the entrance floor you have the kitchen-livingroom area, there is also an open fire place, two bathrooms and a washingroom.
We have a Mini Countryman if swapping cars is interesting.
- 2 Volwassenen
- 2 Kinderen
- 7 Huisruil ervaringen
- Type woning: Huis
- Verdieping: 4
- Omgeving: Bij de zee
- Slaapkamers: 4
- Badkamers: 2
- Aantal slaapplaatsen: 5
- Leefruimte: 1500 m2
In mijn huis
- Huisdieren - Toegestaan
- Kleine kinderen - Toegestaan
Type van ruil
- Gratis internet aansluiting
- Computer beschikbaar
- Bubbelbad of jacuzzi
- Centrale verwaming
- Speelgoed en spelletjes
- Geen rokers
- Wenst autoruil
Je lijst van voorkeur bestemmingen
- Open voor alle aanbiedingen
Dichtstbijzijnde luchthaven: Copenhagen - 113 km
Our house is situated in a nature reserve area. It is only a 20 min walk to the wood and good climbing possibilities. There are also several activities only 10 min walk away as: a public pool, several bathpiers to the sea (a 5 min drive to the closest sand beach), couple of tenniscourts and the small and picturesque harbour of Arild where you can find a couple of top class restaurants and also a ice-cream stall a fish-stall.
Click at the link below and take a walk around our house and down in the village!
Other activities in the close area are for example:
- horseback riding on iceland horses http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fkullabergsislandshastar.com%2Fturridning%2F&sl=sv&tl=en
- scubadiving courses http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=sv&sl=sv&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kullendyk.nu%2Fkurser.htm
- golf, two close courses http://www.starild.se/extra/pod/ and http://www.mollegk.se/index.htm
- geo cashing treasures; a lot of them hidden in this area
- a newly renovated activity center in the closest town, Höganäs, with several pools, bowling etc http://www.hoganas.se/?id=271
Places of interest a bit further away:
- Höganäs, closest town 11 km away http://www.hoganas.se/?id=271 a small city by the sea with all the shops and utilities you need. 10 min walk from our house is the local bus stop that will take you there at 20 min.
- Helsingborg, a bigger town http://www.helsingborg.se. From there you can take a 20 min ferry to Denmark - Helsingör with the famous Hamlet castle. Helsingborg also have cinema, theatre and lots of restaurants and shopping. You can change the bus in Höganäs and be there in 40 min.
- Copenhagen, 1,5 hour drive away (or take the train from Helsingborg and you are in Copenhagen aprox 1 hour later). There you have the amusement park Tivoli, a zoo, lots of museums and of course restaurants and shopping.
- Gothenburg, 1,75 hour drive away (or take the train from Helsingborg). There you find the amusement park Liseberg, you take a canal trip with "paddan" or you stroll in the old town "Haga" with contains lots of cosy shops and restaurants.
- Jongen - Leeftijd: 13
- Meisje - Leeftijd: 25
- Cornish rex cat
- pug dog