Intervac lid sinds2014
|June 25, 2022 - August 07, 2022||2 weeks|
A nice three-storey town house with garden and roof terrace close to the city centre of Gothenburg
We are moving in March 2022. The same street, a larger house. Our new house is a three storey town house, built in 2012, 162 sqms, with a small garden and a large roof terrace. We can't wait to move and to welcome you to our new house. Pictures from inside is from where we live now so you will know how we live today. We are ready to exchange again and are interested in planning ahead for 2022.
The house is ideal for families with children with a lot of toys and everything needed for children.
Why not spend a holiday in Göteborg? The New York Post and The Guardian have recently written about the city.
• 162 sqms
• Small garden and roof terrace.
• 200 metres to tram station.
• 4 km to the city centre. 15 minutes by bike or tram.
• 2 km to lake and 1 km to The Delsjö nature, home to lakes and woodland. Many jogging tracks and hiking trails go through the reserve.
• Quiet area.
• Liseberg amusement park. You find around 40 different attractions and rides here.In the Liseberg Wheel you can enjoy the view from above. The park also offers good food, dance and music, games and hundreds of thousands of pretty flowers.
• New Älvsborg Fortress and Skansen Kronan, 17th century fortresses to visit with excellent viewpoints.
• Archipelago. The many islands are stretching along the coast like a string of pearls. You don't have to travel far from the city to find charming villages, nice walks and beaches.
• First class restaurants and plenty of bars, restaurants, shops and cafés.
• Interesting museums. For example the art collection at Gothenburg museum of art is one of the finest in Northern Europe.
• Universeum is a science centre for the whole family. Seven floors with animals, experiments and challenges. The aquariums are some of the largest in Europe and you also find exciting exhibitions and an indoor rainforest right in the middle of Gothenburg.
• Well situated on the Swedish west coast. 300 km from Copenhagen, Denmark, 300 km from Oslo, Norway and 500 km from Stockholm, the capital of Sweden.
The West Coast:
• Gothenburg is the gateway to the three unique provinces on Sweden's stunning west coast. This region has it all stay in a lighthouse, enjoy a lobster safari, explore the archipelago for sea kayaking, sample inspiring culinary experiences or simply drive and appreciate the outdoor life.
• Bohuslän is a gorgeous coastal area on Sweden's west coast which is lined by an archipelago of 8,000 islands stretching north from Gothenburg to the border with Norway.
- 2 Volwassenen
- 2 Kinderen
- 2 Huisruil ervaringen
- Type woning: Flat
- Verdieping: 3
- Omgeving: In de stad
- Slaapkamers: 3
- Badkamers: 2
- Aantal slaapplaatsen: 5
- Leefruimte: 162 m2
In mijn huis
- Huisdieren - Toegestaan
- Kleine kinderen - Toegestaan
Type van ruil
- Gastvrijheid gevraagd
- Lange termijn ruil gezocht
- Niet gelijktijdig ruilen
- Ruil van gastvrijheid
- Verhuur mogelijk
- Gratis internet aansluiting
- Bubbelbad of jacuzzi
- Speelgoed en spelletjes
- Fietsen: 4
- Geen rokers
- Wenst autoruil
Je lijst van voorkeur bestemmingen
- Open voor alle aanbiedingen
- United States
- Jongen - Leeftijd: 9
- Jongen - Leeftijd: 8